Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day - 4 Canyon Fodder, Chinese tours



Big Hole
This place made my bones shake. Paul Bunyan's story may have come to a sad close, but his trip west left a beautiful scar on this planet. Not much else to say. The big hole blew my mind. 200 Chinese tourists can't be wrong. I wanted to be a of this canyon. Live in it and breath its red atmosphere. Unfortunately, all we could really do was look at it. And you can only do that for so long.

So, eventually we chased the sunset to Phoenix.

So I didn't write a lot this time. Sorry. It was mostly just a canyon day. And me connecting with the beasts. Normally, fauna such as those captured here can see into your soul, but I was shielded from their piercing gazes by the lens of my camera. Next time, canyon beasts. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment